We are a digital marketing and consulting agency that serves clients from small businesses to global brands! We are looking to hire a Social Media Community Manager for our BGC office (currently fully remote). We offer our employees competitive benefits, growth opportunities, and personalized feedback and guidance.
Cardinal Digital was founded by Stanford University engineering graduates who are passionate about empowering local businesses, startups, and global brands with the digital marketing tools they need to succeed in today's competitive world.
With venture capital, finance, and tech work experiences in Silicon Valley, we have seen the advantage that tech-savvy businesses maintain over traditional mom-and-pop shops and we want to help level the playing field. We offer multichannel marketing strategy across paid marketing channels as well as web design and design development and SEO. We cater clients in the U.S., Singapore, Philippines, Australia, & Europe.
Our mission is to grow organizations that aim to improve the way we live and work.
More info: https://www.cardinaldigital.com/careers
We’re looking for a Social Media Community Manager to join our dynamic team.
- We offer competitive salary and benefits
- Opportunity to work with a fun and collaborative team
- Direct access to leadership
- Global experience working with companies in the US and Asia
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in social media support/community management
- Has passion for social media (FB, IG, LinkedIn) and loves staying on top of the latest features and trends
- A track record of delivering outstanding results
- Strong written communication skills, with the ability to adapt to various social media formats and brand tones
- Basic knowledge of Google Sheets & data analysis
- Experience with photo and video mobile app tools such as Unfold, Boomerang, etc.
- Ability to be resourceful in order to meet marketing objectives (ex. Commenting in industry FB forums in order to drive page traffic, etc.)
- Strong interpersonal skills, must like working with a team and talking to people
- Strong organizational and time management skills in order to prioritize multiple projects, tasks, deadlines, and content calendars
- True ownership mindset with resilience and resolve to follow-through
- Create social media organic content calendars across channels and placements (FB, page, stories, IG, LinkedIn)
- Engage on social media channels and industry groups, responding to all comments and requests
- Liaise with our content partners and internal team to make sure that we stay aligned with our posting timelines
- Track social page and user analytics in order to clearly communicate data trends and discrepancies
- Create systems for social listening and content tracking to propose new creative content ideas to the team
- Develop weekly & monthly account reports
- Provide creative direction on requested content assets and materials
- Must be able to describe the purpose and expected results for content production projects
- Adapt various content materials into different usable formats (ex. Blog post to graphic designs)
- Provide engaging copywriting for social media accounts
- Use our marketing tech tools to monitor multiple client accounts and channels
- Stay up-to-date with social media trends
Currently remote, but our offices are based in BGC & Alabang
- Great working environment
- Work with other like-minded, growth-focused individuals
- Reasonable hours
- Cares about your professional growth