The Community Manager will take the lead in building an authentic and human-driven online community for businesses in different industries. He or she is responsible in effectively delivering a brand’s communication points through purpose-driven content creation and a highly spirited customer response management.
He or she will be working closely with the Strategy Director and Content Editor in strategizing, planning, and executing monthly social media content plans and calendars for clients’ marketing campaigns across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn.
As a Community Manager, you will have to work closely with our team to ensure that the communication goals and objectives of the clients are met. Adaptability, efficiency, and a keen eye for design are expected of this role, having to continuously strive to produce high-quality content and interact with audiences to establish a network of brand loyalists. Being part of the team provides many avenues to hone one’s soft skills, written and verbal, and project management skills. He or she will also get access to a variety of clients from different geographies and industries. Ideal candidates are creative thinkers and designers, detail-oriented, hard-working, and passionate about social media.
· Build and grow authentic online communities for different businesses and brands through community management, content and video creation, and customer response management
· Create, strategize, and execute customized content plans every month to fulfill our clients’ communication points and objectives across all social profiles
· Create and design accompanying graphic design and video materials for content posts across social profiles
· Manage client expectations by communicating social media strategies, providing technical support, and acting on client feedback efficiently and professionally
· Perform monthly social audits for clients and competitor listening across all social profiles
· Deliver monthly data reports, insights, and analytics to evaluate performance results
· Have at least one (1) year of work experience in digital media or advertising, particularly in an agency setting or client-facing role
· Are a digital native and are obsessed with social media platforms
· Are fluent in social media marketing tools and platforms such as Hootsuite, Instagram, Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Business Pages, and Twitter for Business
· Are highly skilled in graphic design programs such as Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Lightroom, and Premiere Pro
· Are proficient with mobile design apps such as VSCO, Snapseed, and Afterlight
· Love finding ways to empower businesses
· And actually want to feel the fruits of your labor
· Have excellent presentation, verbal, and written skills
· Have mad graphic design and video editing skills
· Have a spirited and helpful voice in dealing with customer response management
· Are a self-starter and fast learner who is not afraid of a good challenge and putting in the hard work
· Bonus points if you: Can eat Korean Barbecue 3x a week!
· World-class training and skills development
· Supportive mentors and colleagues
· Fun-loving startup environment
· Free-flowing coffee
· Work in BGC
· Maintain work-life balance
· HMO plan
· Competitive salary
Cardinal Digital is a digital marketing and consulting startup that serves clients from small businesses to global brands. We practice a design thinking approach to our projects, seeking to understand our clients' business goals, customer avatars, and market before we begin to tailor a digital marketing strategy that fulfills their needs. From website design to PPC campaigns and SEO, our team executes holistic, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for many of our clients, and believe that an omnichannel presence will be integral for both B2B and B2C businesses of the future. Our clients currently span a wide variety of industries from ecommerce to professional services and include Coleman Philippines, OfficeCleanz Singapore, Singapore Management University, and Strategy Capital in Silicon Valley.
Our founders graduated from Stanford University and are passionate about investing their knowledge and experience from Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we are strongly committed to growth in the region and are looking to grow our satellite office in Manila. This will be a unique opportunity to work with a global team, servicing clients in the United States, Asia, Australia, and Europe. You will be able to gain experience connecting global markets and cultures through the power of digital marketing, work in an innovative and collaborative startup environment, and make a true impact in the business development of Cardinal Digital and our clients.