Are you a writer and/or editor with experience (or a thirst for knowledge) in digital marketing who wants to work in a startup? Cardinal Digital is looking for a full-time Content Editor!
· Have at least 1-2 years of work experience, preferably in a content, digital marketing, or project management role
· Have previous experience dealing with content-related tasks, including planning content calendars, conducting content research, and creating blog articles is required
· Love writing and have an affinity for correcting people’s grammar
· Have "attention to detail" as your middle name
· Have a creative mind with a technical background, and the desire to develop your SEO and SMM skills
· Own your independence, and have a love for individual learning
· Like speaking to all sorts of people
· Ask your own questions and compulsively look for answers
· Are not afraid of a good challenge and putting in the hard work
· Actually want to feel the fruits of your labor
· Do NOT have an over-inflated ego
· Bonus points if you: Have experience in UI design (i.e. landing page/website wireframing)
· Oversee the entire content process, including drafting, writing, proofreading, publishing, and optimizing content
· Create a content strategy for each SEO and SMM client that requires content, and make sure the published content adheres to their brand goals
· Correspond with clients
· Develop a relationship with current and potential freelance blog writers
· Become fluent in SEO content practices such as optimizing content for SEO and creating inner linking structures
· World-class training and skills development
· Supportive mentors and colleagues
· Fun-loving startup environment
· Free flowing coffee
· Work in BGC
· Maintain work-life balance
· HMO plan
· Competitive salary
The Content Editor will manage, strategize, create, and optimize content across our SEO and SMM clients’ platforms. He or she will be working closely with both teams, and will also be in charge of client correspondence when it comes to content. The Content Editor’s primary duties include formulating and executing a content strategy for clients, overseeing our team of writers to ensure that strategies are properly executed.
To excel in this role, he or she will have experience in developing, editing, and managing content. He or she will also have impeccable communication skills and a knack for organization.
Cardinal Digital is a digital marketing and consulting startup that serves clients from small businesses to global brands. We practice a design thinking approach to our projects, seeking to understand our clients' business goals, customer avatars, and market before we begin to tailor a digital marketing strategy that fulfills their needs. From website design to PPC campaigns and SEO, our team executes holistic, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for many of our clients, and believe that an omnichannel presence will be integral for both B2B and B2C businesses of the future. Our clients currently span a wide variety of industries from ecommerce to professional services and include Coleman Philippines, OfficeCleanz Singapore, Singapore Management University, and Strategy Capital in Silicon Valley.
Our founders graduated from Stanford University and are passionate about investing their knowledge and experience from Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we are strongly committed to growth in the region and are looking to grow our satellite office in Manila. This will be a unique opportunity to work with a global team, servicing clients in the United States, Asia, Australia, and Europe. You will be able to gain experience connecting global markets and cultures through the power of digital marketing, work in an innovative and collaborative startup environment, and make a true impact in the business development of Cardinal Digital and our clients.