The Content Writer will be responsible for creating well-written, informative, and research-driven content pieces for a variety of digital platforms. The position requires a strong adherence to the ideation and creation of high-quality products in line with our clients’ voice, style, and identity.
He or she will also be working closely with the Content Editor and the SEO team to deliver optimized content pieces that will be vital in increasing our company and clients’ page traffic, search engine rankings, and improving the user experience for all channels.
Adaptability, creativity, efficiency, and strong writing skills are expected of this role, having to continuously propose and produce compelling content pieces in a fast-moving fashion. Being part of the team also provides many avenues to hone one’s soft skills, written and verbal, and project management skills. He or she will also get access to a variety of clients from different geographies and industries. Ideal candidates are growth-minded individuals who are passionate about helping businesses grow through digital marketing.
· Create well-written content pieces for a variety of platforms and industries
· Propose content ideas with the goal of increasing businesses’ page traffic and search engine rankings
· Produce content pieces according to the specified timeline in the content calendar
· Collaborate with the SEO team in optimizing the articles for search engine marketing
· Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO writing and digital marketing trends
· Have at least one (1) year of proven work experience as a freelance or full-time writer for a variety of SEO content pieces (e.g. blogs, articles, reviews, product infos, page descriptions, whitepapers, etc.)
· Have excellent writing skills, unparalleled grammar, and a highly adaptive writing style
· Have great research skills and the ability to be fluent in different industry languages
· Have copywriting skills for crafting catchy, creative, and compelling headlines and descriptions
· Are up-to-date with the latest trends and content ideas for maximum SEO optimization
· Love finding ways to empower businesses
· And actually want to feel the fruits of your labor
· Have excellent presentation, verbal, and written skills
· Are looking for a full-time position with the option to work remotely
· Bonus points if you: Can eat Korean Barbecue 3x a week!
· World-class training and skills development
· Supportive mentors and colleagues
· Fun-loving startup environment
· Free-flowing coffee
· Work in BGC
· Maintain work-life balance
· HMO plan
· Competitive salary
Cardinal Digital is a digital marketing and consulting startup that serves clients from small businesses to global brands. We practice a design thinking approach to our projects, seeking to understand our clients' business goals, customer avatars, and market before we begin to tailor a digital marketing strategy that fulfills their needs. From website design to PPC campaigns and SEO, our team executes holistic, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for many of our clients, and believe that an omnichannel presence will be integral for both B2B and B2C businesses of the future. Our clients currently span a wide variety of industries from ecommerce to professional services and include Coleman Philippines, OfficeCleanz Singapore, Singapore Management University, and Strategy Capital in Silicon Valley.
Our founders graduated from Stanford University and are passionate about investing their knowledge and experience from Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we are strongly committed to growth in the region and are looking to grow our satellite office in Manila. This will be a unique opportunity to work with a global team, servicing clients in the United States, Asia, Australia, and Europe. You will be able to gain experience connecting global markets and cultures through the power of digital marketing, work in an innovative and collaborative startup environment, and make a true impact in the business development of Cardinal Digital and our clients.