- Have at least one (1) year of work experience in digital media or advertising, particularly in an agency setting
- Are highly skilled in conceptualizing and creating campaigns for digital marketing channels such as pay-per-click and social media marketing
- Are proficient in understanding different business objectives and audience demographics to successfully communicate through copy content
- Are a skillful wordsmith with a masterful command of the English language
- Are persuasive in creating and selling concepts to internal teams and senior executives
- Love finding ways to empower businesses
- And actually want to feel the fruits of your labor
- Are a self-starter and fast learner who is not afraid of a good challenge and putting in the hard work
- Bonus points if you: Can eat Korean Barbecue 3x a week!
- Create and develop conversion-optimized ad copies for assigned clients and businesses to achieve branding and campaign strategy objectives
- Translate all creative direction and copy points from creative briefs into clear, engaging and effective concepts
- Spearhead the creation, strategy and planning of the company’s social media and website copy content
- Work closely with the Content Editor to ensure clear, persuasive and high-quality copy content across all assets and marketing channels
- World-class training and skills development
- Supportive mentors and colleagues
- Fun-loving startup environment
- Maintain work-life balance
- HMO plan
- Competitive salary
The Copywriter is responsible for effectively delivering a brand’s communication points through conversion-optimized copy content and engaging creative concepts.
He or she will be working closely with the Content Editor in conceptualizing, planning and developing copy content across the board — from internal marketing channels to clients’ digital marketing campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
As a Copywriter, you will have to work closely with our team to ensure that the communication goals and objectives of the clients are met. Adaptability, efficiency, and a strong flair for words are a must for this role, having to continuously strive to produce high-quality copy content and concepts to meet campaign goals and objectives.
Being part of the team provides many avenues to hone one’s soft skills, written and verbal, and project management skills. He or she will also get access to a variety of clients from different geographies and industries. Ideal candidates are self-professed wordsmiths and creative thinkers with a keen grasp of the fundamentals of digital marketing.