Digital Account Managers will work in agile teams to deliver superior client service and business insights for our marketing projects. You will lead all communications with the client from pitching to onboarding and servicing. During the process, you will learn best practices and skills from a young and nurturing leadership team, and acquire highly coveted digital marketing skills in today's competitive industry.
As a Digital Account Manager, you will have to work closely with our team to ensure that the needs of the clients are met, from the start to the end. Adaptability, efficiency, and a keen eye for success are expected of this role, having to continuously strive to produce high quality, innovative stratagems in this fast-paced industry. Digital Account Mangers will focus on our search-engine optimization and search engine marketing verticals. As an integral member of the team, you will have to be able to understand problems at the macro level, and from there, connect the dots, and tackle the problem with a multi-faceted approach.
Being part of the team provides many avenues to hone one’s soft skills, and provides a platform for one to develop leadership and client relationship skills. Ideal candidates from this program will learn and grow with our tight-knit team and enhance our high impact startup culture.
• Communicate strategy and technical support to client prospects as well as existing clients
• Use a data-driven approach to help identify and execute user targeting opportunities and keyword research
• Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve ROI
• Develop new reports, dashboards, and metrics to evaluate performance
• Become fluent in marketing tools, including Ahrefs, Google Adwords, Analytics, and Tag Manager
• Navigate web platforms such as Webflow, Wordpress, Drupal, Shopify, and Squarespace
• Utilize ROI measurement on marketing campaigns and utilizes dashboards to refine marketing plans and approaches
• Improve internal processes to enhance the client experience and increase productivity
• Bachelors Degree from a top university
• Basic Excel, data visualization and analysis skills
• Tech-savvy with a strong interest in digital marketing
• Proven ability to work independently and manage day-to-day projects
• Proactive problem solver
• High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and unstructured environment
• Team player and ability to communicate well with team members and clients
• Advanced Excel, data modeling and analysis skills
• Prior sales or account management experience
• Experience with web design and development
• Competitive salary with benefits
• Workspace in vibrant BGC
• Direct access to leadership
• World-class training & skills development
• Fun-loving startup environment
• Global experience working with companies from the U.S. to SEA
Cardinal Digital is a digital marketing and consulting startup that serves clients from small businesses to global brands. We practice a design thinking approach to our projects, seeking to understand our clients' business goals, customer avatars, and market before we begin to tailor a digital marketing strategy that fulfills their needs. From website design to PPC campaigns and SEO, our team executes holistic, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for many of our clients, and believe that an omnichannel presence will be integral for both B2B and B2C businesses of the future. Our clients currently span a wide variety of industries from ecommerce to professional services and include Coleman Philippines, OfficeCleanz Singapore, Singapore Management University, and Strategy Capital in Silicon Valley.
Our founders graduated from Stanford University and are passionate about investing their knowledge and experience from Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we are strongly committed to growth in the region and are looking to grow our satellite office in Manila. This will be a unique opportunity to work with a global team, servicing clients in the United States, Asia, Australia, and Europe. You will be able to gain experience connecting global markets and cultures through the power of digital marketing, work in an innovative and collaborative startup environment, and make a true impact in the business development of Cardinal Digital and our clients.