Digital Marketing Executives will work directly with the Digital Marketing Managers in taking care of the digital frontier of all accounts of the agency on all of our PPC service verticals: search engine marketing / SEM (Google Ads), and social media marketing / SMM (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn). The Digital Marketing Executive must be highly organized, unafraid of numbers, and interested in exploring every corner of new digital platforms.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you should be able to collaborate with different teams to produce detailed reports. He or she will help execute results-driven digital strategies while being on top of these campaigns to ensure constant optimization, leading to the achievement of each client’s digital KPIs. Utilizing a combination of Google analytics tools and SEO tools, search engine marketing executives will be responsible for weekly maintenance and monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
Efficiency and a keen eye for success is expected of this role, having to continuously strive to produce high quality, reliable work.
He or she will learn digital marketing technicals and be exposed to multinational accounts. Ideal candidates from this program will learn and grow with our tight-knit team and enhance our high impact startup culture.
• Communicate technical support to internal team and external clients
• Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve ROI
• Assist the Digital Marketing Managers in extracting data from Google Analytics, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other reporting tools, to create weekly and monthly reports for clients
• Assist Digital Marketing Managers in driving growth through existing paid marketing channels and developing new digital marketing campaigns
• Work closely within PPC dashboards (Adwords, Facebook, LinkedIn) to set up, implement, maintain, and analyze campaigns
• Bachelors Degree• Open to fresh graduates and career shifters
• Keen attention to detail• Ability to develop quantitative reports
• Basic Excel and slide presentation competencies
• Tech-savvy with a passion for digital marketing
• Proven ability to work independently and manage day-to-day projects
• Plus points for Google Analytics and/or other digital analysis tools proficiency
• Social media management experience will also be a plus
• Possess good communication, persuasion, and people management skills, results-oriented, self-motivated, driven and resourceful
• High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Team player and ability to communicate well with team members and clients
• Competitive salary with benefits
• Workspace in BGC or Alabang
• Work-life balance
• Global experience working with companies from the U.S. to SEA
Cardinal Digital is a digital marketing and consulting startup that serves clients from small businesses to global brands. We practice a design thinking approach to our projects, seeking to understand our clients' business goals, customer avatars, and market before we begin to tailor a digital marketing strategy that fulfills their needs. From website design to PPC campaigns and SEO, our team executes holistic, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for many of our clients, and believe that an omnichannel presence will be integral for both B2B and B2C businesses of the future. Our clients currently span a wide variety of industries from ecommerce to professional services and include Coleman Philippines, OfficeCleanz Singapore, Singapore Management University, and Strategy Capital in Silicon Valley.
Our founders graduated from Stanford University and are passionate about investing their knowledge and experience from Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we are strongly committed to growth in the region and are looking to grow our satellite office in Manila. This will be a unique opportunity to work with a global team, servicing clients in the United States, Asia, Australia, and Europe. You will be able to gain experience connecting global markets and cultures through the power of digital marketing, work in an innovative and collaborative startup environment, and make a true impact in the business development of Cardinal Digital and our clients.