Cardinal Digital is looking for a full-time Digital Account Manager for Social Media!
· Have experience working in digital media or advertising, particularly in an agency setting or client-facing role
· Are a digital native and are obsessed with social media platforms
· Are fluent in social media marketing tools such as Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Twitter Ads
· Love finding ways to empower businesses
· And actually want to feel the fruits of your labor
· Like speaking to all sorts of people
· Have excellent presentation, verbal, and written skills
· Have proven ability to read and understand data and advertising dashboards
· Are a self starter and fast learner who is not afraid of a good challenge and putting in the hard work
· Bonus points if you: Can play Escape The Room with ease
· Support overall account management, growth, and leadership of Social Media Marketing team to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients
· Lead a team of SMM Managers and Community Managers and come up with processes to optimize team workflow
· Manage client expectations by communicating social media strategies, providing technical support, and acting on client feedback efficiently and professionally
· Identify needs client may not recognize, and ensure that new strategies and solutions are linked to client objectives and add value to the client's business
· Consistently aim for positive ROI and ensure that digital marketing KPIs are met
· Develop and execute social media and content marketing strategies together with the social media implementation and community management team
· Develop new reports, dashboards, and metrics to evaluate performance
· World-class training and skills development
· Supportive mentors and colleagues
· Fun-loving startup environment
· Free flowing coffee
· Work in BGC
· Maintain work-life balance
· HMO plan
· Competitive salary
Digital Account Managers for Social Media will strategize, build, and optimize Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter client marketing campaigns. He or she will be working closely with the client to sync up on their comprehensive marketing activities and translate that into effective ad funnels and social engagement calendars. He or she will also be working closely with our social media implementors, community managers, and content creators to ensure that social strategies are properly executed and producing the right results.
Digital Account Managers will utilize social listening and analytics data to produce client-friendly monthly, quarterly, and annual reports and actionable insights. As a Digital Account Manager, you will have to work closely with our team to ensure that the needs of the clients are met, from the start to the end. Adaptability, efficiency, and a keen eye for success are expected of this role, having to continuously strive to produce high quality, innovative stratagems in this fast-paced industry. Being part of the team provides many avenues to hone one’s soft skills, written and verbal, and project management skills. He or she will also get access to a variety of clients from different geographies and industries. Ideal candidates are creative thinkers, detail-oriented, hard-working, and passionate about social media.
Cardinal Digital is a digital marketing and consulting startup that serves clients from small businesses to global brands. We practice a design thinking approach to our projects, seeking to understand our clients' business goals, customer avatars, and market before we begin to tailor a digital marketing strategy that fulfills their needs. From website design to PPC campaigns and SEO, our team executes holistic, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for many of our clients, and believe that an omnichannel presence will be integral for both B2B and B2C businesses of the future. Our clients currently span a wide variety of industries from ecommerce to professional services and include Coleman Philippines, OfficeCleanz Singapore, Singapore Management University, and Strategy Capital in Silicon Valley.
Our founders graduated from Stanford University and are passionate about investing their knowledge and experience from Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we are strongly committed to growth in the region and are looking to grow our satellite office in Manila. This will be a unique opportunity to work with a global team, servicing clients in the United States, Asia, Australia, and Europe. You will be able to gain experience connecting global markets and cultures through the power of digital marketing, work in an innovative and collaborative startup environment, and make a true impact in the business development of Cardinal Digital and our clients.