The Graphic Designer will act as the overall design steward in conceptualizing, creating, and executing all design-related projects for the company and its roster of clients. He or she is responsible in transforming the company and clients’ different communication points and marketing efforts into fully realized design products.
He or she will be working closely with the Content Editor and CEO in conceptualizing, planning, and designing a wide variety of content materials across different client acquisition channels such as websites, social media, videos, email newsletters, whitepapers, infographics, etc. He or she will also act as the creative gatekeeper of the company — by ensuring that the company’s branding values are always met, translated, and reflected in all design projects.
As a Graphic Designer, you will have to work closely with our team to ensure that the communication goals and objectives of the clients are met. Adaptability, efficiency, and a keen eye for design are expected of this role, having to continuously strive to produce impactful visuals and high-quality content to effectively communicate a brand’s vision and identity. Being part of the team provides many avenues to hone one’s soft skills, written and verbal, and project management skills. He or she will also get access to a variety of clients from different geographies and industries. Ideal candidates are creative thinkers and designers, detail-oriented, hard-working, and passionate about social media.
· To be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and executing all design-related aspects of the company and our roster of clients
· Work hand-in-hand with the Content Editor in transforming all concepts and ideas into fully realized design products
· Solidify and constantly communicate the company’s mission, vision, and identity through artistic and purpose-driven design
· Design and execute accompanying graphic design and video materials for monthly social media content posts across social profiles (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
· Create accompanying graphic materials and design the formatting of multiple blog posts and landing pages of our clients’ websites
· Have at least one (1) year of work experience in digital media or advertising, particularly in an agency setting or client-facing role
· Are highly skilled in graphic design and video editing programs (e.g. Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro, and After Effects)
· Comfortable working on website platforms such as Webflow, Shopify, and Wordpress
· Fluent in digital marketing tools like Mailchimp, Unbounce, and Canva
· Live and breathe for creative and purpose-driven design
· Have a knack for creating impactful visuals for a variety of storytelling mediums (e.g. online ads, flyers, flatlays, video thumbnails, blog posts, email newsletters)
· Comfortable developing custom website icons and landing page design graphics
· Highly skilled in being able to translate strategic insights and data into gorgeous, visual deck presentations
· Love finding ways to empower businesses
· And actually want to feel the fruits of your labor
· Bonus points if you: Can eat Korean Barbecue 3x a week!
· World-class training and skills development
· Supportive mentors and colleagues
· Fun-loving startup environment
· Free-flowing coffee
· Work in BGC
· Maintain work-life balance
· HMO plan
· Competitive salary
Cardinal Digital is a digital marketing and consulting startup that serves clients from small businesses to global brands. We practice a design thinking approach to our projects, seeking to understand our clients' business goals, customer avatars, and market before we begin to tailor a digital marketing strategy that fulfills their needs. From website design to PPC campaigns and SEO, our team executes holistic, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for many of our clients, and believe that an omnichannel presence will be integral for both B2B and B2C businesses of the future. Our clients currently span a wide variety of industries from ecommerce to professional services and include Coleman Philippines, OfficeCleanz Singapore, Singapore Management University, and Strategy Capital in Silicon Valley.
Our founders graduated from Stanford University and are passionate about investing their knowledge and experience from Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we are strongly committed to growth in the region and are looking to grow our satellite office in Manila. This will be a unique opportunity to work with a global team, servicing clients in the United States, Asia, Australia, and Europe. You will be able to gain experience connecting global markets and cultures through the power of digital marketing, work in an innovative and collaborative startup environment, and make a true impact in the business development of Cardinal Digital and our clients.