Search Engine Marketing Managers will work directly with our account strategists to build and optimize client Google Ads and Youtube marketing campaigns. He or she will work closely with the client to craft always-on and seasonal campaigns that provide sustainable lead gen and positive ROAS. Utilizing a combination of Google analytics tools and SEO tools, search engine marketing managers will be responsible for daily maintenance and monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
As a Search Engine Marketing Manager, you will have to work closely with our team to ensure that the needs of the clients are met, from the start to the end. Adaptability, efficiency, and a keen eye for success are expected of this role, having to continuously strive to produce high quality, innovative stratagems in this fast-paced industry.
Being part of the team provides many avenues to hone one’s soft skills, written and verbal, and project management skills. He or she will also get access to a variety of clients from different geographies and industries. Ideal candidates are detail-oriented, hard-working, and passionate about Google Ads and data analysis.
• Communicate strategy and technical support to client prospects as well as existing clients
• Use a data-driven approach to help identify and execute customer funnels
• Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve ROI
• Develop new reports, dashboards, and metrics to evaluate performance
• Become fluent in marketing tools, including Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Google Search Console, Google My Business, Merchant Center, and Google Analytics, among others
• Translate client business info into a comprehensive keyword research strategy
• Maintain campaigns across Google Search, Google Display, Google Shopping, and Youtube campaigns
• Utilize ROI measurement on marketing campaigns and utilizes dashboards to refine marketing plans and approaches
• Improve internal processes to enhance the client experience and increase productivity
• Bachelors Degree from a top university
• Must have 1-2 years of Google Ads experience
• Must have Google Ads Certification in 1 or more specialties
• Basic Excel, data visualization and analysis skills
• Tech-savvy with a passion for digital marketing
• Proven ability to work independently and manage day-to-day projects
• Proactive problem solver
• High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced and unstructured environment
• Team player and ability to communicate well with team members and clients
• Competitive salary with benefits
• Workspace in BGC
• Direct access to leadership
• Hands-on skills development
• Work-life balance
• Global experience working with companies from the U.S. to SEA
Cardinal Digital is a digital marketing and consulting startup that serves clients from small businesses to global brands. We practice a design thinking approach to our projects, seeking to understand our clients' business goals, customer avatars, and market before we begin to tailor a digital marketing strategy that fulfills their needs. From website design to PPC campaigns and SEO, our team executes holistic, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for many of our clients, and believe that an omnichannel presence will be integral for both B2B and B2C businesses of the future. Our clients currently span a wide variety of industries from ecommerce to professional services and include Coleman Philippines, OfficeCleanz Singapore, Singapore Management University, and Strategy Capital in Silicon Valley.
Our founders graduated from Stanford University and are passionate about investing their knowledge and experience from Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we are strongly committed to growth in the region and are looking to grow our satellite office in Manila. This will be a unique opportunity to work with a global team, servicing clients in the United States, Asia, Australia, and Europe. You will be able to gain experience connecting global markets and cultures through the power of digital marketing, work in an innovative and collaborative startup environment, and make a true impact in the business development of Cardinal Digital and our clients.