We are a digital marketing and consulting agency that serves clients from small businesses to global brands! We are looking to hire a Senior Social Media Marketing Manager for our BGC office (currently fully remote). We offer our employees competitive benefits, growth opportunities, and personalized feedback and guidance.
Cardinal Digital was founded by Stanford University engineering graduates who are passionate about empowering local businesses, startups, and global brands with the digital marketing tools they need to succeed in today's competitive world.
With venture capital, finance, and tech work experiences in Silicon Valley, we have seen the advantage that tech-savvy businesses maintain over traditional mom-and-pop shops and we want to help level the playing field. We offer multichannel marketing strategy across paid marketing channels as well as web design and design development and SEO. We cater clients in the U.S., Singapore, Philippines, Australia, & Europe.
Our mission is to grow organizations that aim to improve the way we live and work. #LearnGloballyImpactLocally
We're looking for a Senior Social Media Marketing Manager to join our dynamic team!
• We offer competitive salary and benefits
• Opportunity to work with a fun and collaborative team
• Direct access to leadership
• Global experience working with companies in the US and Asia
• 3+ years work experience in social media marketing
• Must have 1-2 years of account management experience
• Basic Excel skills and understanding of multivariable analysis
• Strong understanding of marketing strategy and communications
• Proven ability to work independently and manage day-to-day projects
• Proactive problem solver
• Strong organisational & interpersonal skills
• Excellent copywriting skills
• Communicate strategy and technical support to client prospects as well as existing clients
• Use a data-driven approach to help identify and execute customer funnels
• Drive weekly, monthly, and quarterly optimization tactics that consistently improve ROI
• Develop new reports, dashboards, and metrics to evaluate performance
• Become fluent in marketing tools, including LinkedIn Ads Manager, LinkedIn Insights, and Google Data Studio
• Maintain client monthly social calendars, social profiles, and content management systems
• Utilize ROI measurement on marketing campaigns and utilizes dashboards to refine marketing plans and approaches
• Improve internal processes to enhance the client experience and increase productivity
Currently remote, but our offices are based in BGC & Alabang
• Great working environment
• Work with other like-minded, growth-focused individuals
• Reasonable hours
• We care about your professional growth