The SEO Manager will be working with our SEO team to optimize sites and build their offsite strategy to drive forward search engine rankings integral to long-term ROI. He or she will be working closely with the SEO team in strategizing, planning, and executing the full scope of SEO strategies for the company and our complete roster of clients.
As an SEO Manager, you will be taking the lead in growing our clients’ rankings in search engines, building inbound links to their websites, and strategizing solutions according to the clients’ objectives and the latest global trends.
Adaptability, efficiency, and strong analytical skills are expected of this role, having to continuously contribute to the development of the company and our clients’ businesses through SEO strategies. Being part of the team also provides many avenues to hone one’s soft skills, written and verbal, and project management skills. He or she will also get access to a variety of clients from different geographies and industries. Ideal candidates are growth-minded individuals who are passionate about helping businesses grow through digital marketing.
· Plan, implement, and manage the full scope of SEO strategies for the company’s clients
· Oversee and manage efforts for organic search optimization and ROI maximization of all accounts
· Prepare and present regular SEO reports on a weekly and monthly basis
· Plan and execute different wireframing and site-mapping plans on different websites
· Identify problems and implement immediate solutions for both internal and external accounts
· Stay up-to-date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
· Have at least two (2) years of proven work experience as an SEO Manager or Analyst, particularly in an agency setting or client-facing role
· Are fluent in performing keyword research, regular site audits, and competitor analysis
· Are proficient in different SEO tools (Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Adwords, Moz, Screaming Frog, etc.)
· Are up-to-date with the latest global trends about SEO campaigns and developments
· Are knowledgeable about different web development programs (Webflow, Unbounce, etc.)
· Love finding ways to empower businesses
· And actually want to feel the fruits of your labor
· Have excellent presentation, verbal, and written skills
· Bonus points if you: Can eat Korean Barbecue 3x a week!
· World-class training and skills development
· Supportive mentors and colleagues
· Fun-loving startup environment
· Free-flowing coffee
· Work in BGC
· Maintain work-life balance
· HMO plan
· Competitive salary
Cardinal Digital is a digital marketing and consulting startup that serves clients from small businesses to global brands. We practice a design thinking approach to our projects, seeking to understand our clients' business goals, customer avatars, and market before we begin to tailor a digital marketing strategy that fulfills their needs. From website design to PPC campaigns and SEO, our team executes holistic, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for many of our clients, and believe that an omnichannel presence will be integral for both B2B and B2C businesses of the future. Our clients currently span a wide variety of industries from ecommerce to professional services and include Coleman Philippines, OfficeCleanz Singapore, Singapore Management University, and Strategy Capital in Silicon Valley.
Our founders graduated from Stanford University and are passionate about investing their knowledge and experience from Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we are strongly committed to growth in the region and are looking to grow our satellite office in Manila. This will be a unique opportunity to work with a global team, servicing clients in the United States, Asia, Australia, and Europe. You will be able to gain experience connecting global markets and cultures through the power of digital marketing, work in an innovative and collaborative startup environment, and make a true impact in the business development of Cardinal Digital and our clients.