Digital Marketing Executives for Social Accounts will work directly with the Marketing and Strategy teams in taking care of the digital frontier of all accounts of the agency on all social media marketing channels including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Facebook/Instagram ads, as well as organic profile management. The Digital Marketing Executive must be highly organized, unafraid of numbers, and interested in exploring every corner of new digital platforms.
As a Digital Marketing Executive, you should be able to collaborate with different teams to produce detailed reports. You will help execute results-driven digital strategies while being on top of these campaigns to ensure constant optimization and social listening, leading to the achievement of each client’s KPIs. Utilizing a combination of Analytics and social listening tools, you will be responsible for weekly maintenance and monthly, quarterly, and annual reports.
Efficiency and a keen eye for success is expected of this role, having to continuously strive to produce high quality, reliable work.
You will learn digital marketing technicals and will be exposed to multinational accounts. Ideal candidates from this program will learn and grow with our tight-knit team and enhance our high impact startup culture.
• Support overall account management and growth of Digital Marketing team to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients
• Manage clients expectations, by communicating media strategies and providing technical support, and act on client feedback efficiently and professionally
• Assist Digital Marketing Team in driving growth through existing paid and organic marketing channels and developing new digital marketing campaigns
• Support organic profile management and content approvals workflow in a timely manner
• Assist the Digital Marketing Team in extracting data from Facebook, LinkedIn, and other reporting tools, to create weekly and monthly reports for clients
• Become fluent with social media and ads dashboards such as Facebook Business Manager and Creator Studio, LinkedIn Ads Manager, Twitter Ads, and Google Ads
• Bachelors Degree
• Keen attention to detail
• Ability to develop quantitative reports
• Basic Excel and slide presentation competencies
• Tech-savvy with a passion for digital marketing
• Proven ability to work independently and manage day-to-day projects
• Possess good communication, persuasion, and people management skills, results-oriented, self-motivated, driven and resourceful
• High energy with the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Team player and ability to communicate well with team members and clients
• Plus points for Social media Ads and profile management experience
• This role is open to fresh graduates and career shifters
Cardinal Digital is a digital marketing and consulting startup that serves clients from small businesses to global brands. We practice a design thinking approach to our projects, seeking to understand our clients' business goals, customer avatars, and market before we begin to tailor a digital marketing strategy that fulfills their needs. From website design to PPC campaigns and SEO, our team executes holistic, end-to-end digital marketing campaigns across multiple platforms for many of our clients, and believe that an omnichannel presence will be integral for both B2B and B2C businesses of the future.
Our founders graduated from Stanford University and are passionate about investing their knowledge and experience from Silicon Valley in Southeast Asia. Headquartered in Singapore, we are strongly committed to growth in the region and are looking to grow our satellite office in Manila. This will be a unique opportunity to work with a global team, servicing clients in the United States, Asia, Australia, and Europe. You will be able to gain experience connecting global markets and cultures through the power of digital marketing, work in an innovative and collaborative startup environment, and make a true impact in the business development of Cardinal Digital and our clients.
At Cardinal Digital, we grow organizations that aim to improve the way we live and work. We invite you to join our mission. Learn more about the work we do, and life at our company.Learn more about our Culture