In today’s digital age, where the majority of people use the internet - it is a must for any business regardless of its size or industry to establish a great online presence. Thus investing in SEO is very important, as it can help to draw in more customers, and enhance business credibility. In Singapore’s competitive business environment, SEO plays an even more crucial spot. This is why seeking top-notch SEO services remains pertinent if you want to achieve business success in Singapore. Not sure about how much cost you have to spare for this service? Check out our guide below to help you be better informed about the cost of SEO services in Singapore!
How Much Does SEO Service Cost in Singapore?
The SEO service cost in Singapore can vary based on the agency's way of working, strategy, experience, payment models, and even the project requirements. But to get you a rough idea, most SEO companies in Singapore will charge around $200 to $5,000 per month. Most SEO agencies usually use these three pricing models for SEO services; custom, hourly, and monthly.
Custom SEO pricing could be suitable for companies who seek specific services rather than a comprehensive package. Under this model, you will need to pay a fixed fee for a one-time SEO project. The pricing can vary based on the scope of work and specific services included in the package. Usually, the agency and client will discuss upfront client requirements, website size, industry competitiveness, and goals. This will help the SEO agency to customize specific services tailored to client needs.
Some SEO specialists charge an hourly rate for their services, and the service will be tailored for specific tasks, consultations, or maintenance work. If you have a short campaign or ongoing projects, this service might be best for you as you only need to pay for the service by the hours that you need.
Many SEO agencies in Singapore operate on a monthly retainer basis. This pricing model is much preferred as SEO is an ongoing process that requires continuous effort to maintain and improve ranking. Clients need to pay a fixed amount each month for the agreed-upon services. This fee will cover all ongoing work, from consultation, monitoring, and adjustment to the SEO strategy. As search engine algorithms are always evolving, you will be able to get consistent support.
At Cardinal Digital, we mostly use a monthly retainer fee structure for our clients. However, we remain flexible and open to considering alternative arrangements based on client preferences and goals. Interested in improving your business with SEO services? Contact our Singapore SEO company at Cardinal Digital today!
What Do SEO Services Typically Include?
At Cardinal Digital, these are some services that you can expect from our agency:
- Website Audit: Your website should undergo an in-depth audit to identify the current site status and where it is placed on search. This will help you and our team to be better informed about any technical aspect or other areas in your site that need improvement.
- Keyword Research: Keyword research is the most crucial aspect of SEO services. Proper keyword research will help to target the right keywords that potential customers often use for searching for products or services related to your business.
- On-Page Optimization: Making adjustments to website elements such as headers, meta tags, content, and even URL structures to make them more search-engine friendly.
- Link Building: Acquiring high-quality backlinks from a reputable and relevant website to improve the website’s authority and search engine rankings.
- High-Quality Content: Content is the backbone of any SEO campaign. Writing relevant and high-quality content can help ensure the clients can dominate the category/industry they're in on the SERP. Our team can take charge of developing high-quality and relevant content, but if you have your in-house writers - we can help to coach and provide an insightful guide on how to write SEO-friendly pieces.
- Technical SEO: Our team uses a comprehensive technical audit to identify all backend issues that might be affecting your website's crawl, index, and rank capabilities. These could include factors such as site speed and mobile friendliness.
Avoid any SEO specialists that promise first-page ranking in a short amount of time. Based on our experience, SEO results will be seen after around 6 months, depending on some factors such as website age, competition, and current website ranking. Only hire a team that has a solid track record among clients to ensure business success and sustainability.
What Affects SEO Pricing In Singapore?
The reality of SEO pricing in Singapore is not as simple as you might think. It encompasses a lot of factors that determine SEO pricing. Below are some of the factors that often affect SEO pricing.
- New Domains
If you just bought a new website domain, you may need more time and a thorough strategy to gain the trust of Google. This means that more work will need to be done to increase the authoritativeness of the website in the search engine.
- Number of Keywords
Keywords play a crucial factor in SEO strategy, thus the pricing for SEO services will differ based on the number of keywords targeted. For example, if you expect 50 keywords for your site, this means that you may have to pay more. As the number of keywords increases, it also means that the SEO specialist workload will escalate.
- Keyword Themes
Certain keywords might incur lower rates because they are easier to work with. Some SEO agencies can also charge their cost based on the keyword themes.
- Industry Competitiveness
It will be easier to rank on Google if you have fewer competitors in your target area. On the other, the SEO service price will also increase if your business is in a competitive industry. The industry with lots of well-established competitors poses greater difficulty in ranking, thus it will need more effort and strategy for the site to be optimized.
- Technical SEO
Technical SEO involves optimizing the website’s structure, including elements like the robots.txt file, URL configuration, and XML sitemap. If you have an in-house web developer who can handle these aspects based on SEO agency recommendations, you might be able to save on SEO costs. But if you don't and need the agency to do it in your place, you may have to pay a higher fee as the SEO fees will encompass executing technical SEO on your site.
- Complexity of the SEO Campaign
The complexity of an SEO campaign can also be varied due to existing website issues. For example, if your website has been penalized before by Google, it may need extra work as overcoming penalties demands a comprehensive SEO audit and corrective means. Websites with minimal content will also struggle to rank well. Thus the SEO agency may need to put more focus on expanding the content to make sure it has high-user value. Addressing complicated issues around your site will result in increased fees, depending on the severity of the problem.
- Link Building
Link building is a crucial aspect of off-page SEO. It involves efforts like guest-posting and local citation. A site lacking backlinks will require more focus on link-building efforts, which might contribute to increased SEO costs.
- KPIs Set by Client
If you have set some KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) that the agency needs to achieve, such as publishing schedules, click-through rates, and others - it may affect the higher fees that will be charged.
Which SEO Package is Right for Your Business?
At Cardinal Digital, we provide SEO packages that the clients can choose based on their needs and preferences, as follows:
- Depending on the client's objectives: Well suited for clients who have clear goals to achieve. For example, businesses that seek to improve their local visibility.
- Depending on how fast you want to see results: Well-suited for clients who want to see immediate results.
- Depending on the industry: Industries with high competition typically require more effort and resources to rank well, leading to potentially higher SEO package costs.
- Depending on current website ranking: If a website is already well-optimized, the required improvements might be less extensive. Conversely, if there are numerous issues to fix, it might increase the package cost.
Taking all of this into consideration will help our team to provide you with the right quotation for the SEO service packages.
Why Should You Choose an SEO Agency Over a Freelancer in Singapore?
You may get a lower price if you are dealing with freelancers but do keep in mind that freelancers often only work by themself or at most operate in 2 person teams. They might also dabble on other projects and won't be able to focus on your company, resulting in inadequate results. Hiring a reputable SEO agency will ensure you get a full-working team that is solely focused on optimizing your SEO campaign, a dedication that a freelancer might not be able to match!
Do keep in mind that SEO is not a budget-friendly strategy, as effective SEO involves various processes. Quality SEO service typically comes at a cost that reflects the expertise and effort required. But if you invest in SEO early, you will avoid paying any ads since your site can gain dominance in search engines from early on.
Contact us today to get a FREE consultation and quote. Our team will provide you with a comprehensive pricing plan!